Opwierde church members on September 10, 1713:
- Jan Cornellys.
- Jan Geerts and (*his wife) Trijntje Jans.
- Widow Hycke Jans of Peter Jans.
- Willem Ockes and (*wife) Sigrigh Jacobs.
- Lucas Jans and (*wife) Fyke Jelmers.
- Iwe Jans and (*wife) Eefke [*not given].
- Meyndert Jacobs and (*wife) Anse Jans. [*Note A.G.: Maybe he was the father of the following person Tidde Meinderts?].
- Tidde Meynders and (*wife) Mette Wabbes.
- Claas Dutmers and (*wife) Antie Geerts.
- Sicco Clasen and (*wife) Ettje Jans.
- Hindrick Tholens, school teacher.
- Pastor P. Edema and (*wife) Agneta(?) van der Goes(?).
- Jan Harmens and (*wife) Heertje(?) Simens.
- Thomas Doeckes and (*wife) Lysbeth Siccens.
- Marghien Freercks and (*spouse) Claas Jans.
- Folke Bennes and (*wife) Wolke(?) Eysses.
- Peter Peters and (*wife) Diewer Coeris.
- Olcher Pieters and (*wife) Eelje(?) Freericks.
- Albert Geerts and (*wife) Anse Peters.
- Jan Clasen.
- Willem Geerts and (*wife) Else Freericks (Not sharing the (*Holy Communion?) table).
[*Note A.G.: If this was the complete - of course without the not membered children - file of adult church members, is not sure. I can be that the minister only enlisted here the people at the "table of the Holy Communion", according his last remark].
Transcription: Albert Geurink.
Date: Wensday, February 16, 2005.
This page was last updated Thursday, 17-Feb-2005 17:33:56 CST.
Graphics by Lynn Waterman, ©2004, 2005