Transcribed By: Tina Easley
This is not to be reposted to any other site.
02/21/04 09:47:24 PM
The Business & Professional womens club was established in 1919 with Mrs. Walter Ellis as its first president . Mrs. W.J. Beard is also a charter member.
The Rotary Club was formed in 1921 and its first president was William F. Kirsh .
The Kiwanis Club was organized in 1939 with the Rev. C.T. McCulley as President & H.C. Rhine , Secretary.
The Paragould Chamber of Commerce was established in 1915 .
The Lions Club in 1947 .
Greene County Historical Society had Mrs. W.L. Skaggs as first secretary.