TOKIO MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH
TRANSCRIBED BY : TINA EASLEY
Tokio Missionary Baptist Church was organized about 1946 in the Tokio Schoolhouse about two miles north of Marmaduke , Arkansas . Elder C.M. Branson was at that time missionary for the Bethehem Association and led in the organization of the church and continued with the church as supply pastor . The church continued to meet in that building until about 1952 when they erected a new building at the same location .
At first preaching services were once a month , on fourth Sunday weekend , then later services were held twice a month.