Highway 323, Gillsville, Banks County, Georgia


Constituted June 28 1879.


First Pastor:

Rev. E. S. V Bryant


First Clerk:

John N. Garrison


Charter Members:

D. M. House

Sarah House

John N. Garrison

Emma M. Garrison

Hannah M. Brown

Mrs. M. E. Motes

R. M. Smith

Lindsy M. Landers

Thomas A. Nunn

D. L. Nunn

Samuel L. Carter

Cynthia Carter

E. Chandler

Walker W. House

James H. McMillian

S. J. McMillian

Lenering Coffee

E. L. Coffee


The original church was located at the forks of Hwy. 52 (Gillsville) and County Line Rd. in Hall County.  It was destroyed by fire.  The present day church is located on land donated by John N. Garrison in Gillsville, Banks County.



Copyright 2004 by Jacqueline King