Blacks Creek Baptist Church was established during

the presidency of Thomas Jefferson

on Feb. 12, 1803. The first Sunday School

was established in 1859 with

Dr. W. B. J. Hardman as

it's first superintendent. The church

is located off Commerce Bypass and Hwy. 98

at 3574 Blacks Creek Church Road,

Commerce, Ga. Rev. Bill Carpenter

is the current pastor (2004).

copyright 2004 Vicky and Jackie