Located on the south side of County road 69, about 1 1/2 miles west of Ideal, Georgia.
In memory of Mrs.Rebecca A. Greene, wife of Dr. R.A. Greene
1 broken marker (adult)
1 wooden Octagon shaped marker (adult)
There appears to be numerous "sinks"
The following epitaphs were recorded from the W.G. Hill Family History.
Levi Turner, came to Macon County in 1839
A.D. Turner, so of Levi, called "Cal" or "Kal"
Rev. Julius Turner
Nancy Harmon, wife of Levi
Henry Asbury Turner, called "Berry"
Samuel Anthony Turner, called "Bunk"
Amelia Turner, daughter of Levi
Annah Turner, daughter of Levi (Manah in 1860 census)
Dr. L.B. Turner, called "Bose", Levi's youngest son
Dr. R.A. Greene
Recorded 25 March 1993
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: These electronic pages may NOT be reproduced in any format for or presentation by any other organization or persons. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material, must obtain the written consent of the contributor, submitter, or the legal representative of the contributor, submitter, and contact Margie Daniels with proof of this consent. 1996 -2006
Material on located on this site belongs to the contributor, copyrighted for their compilation and many are private records not found in any public domain records. The data remains the sole property of the submitter and does not become a property of any organization. The submitters have not entered into any agreements with the CC's of this site or their space provider to have permanent use of any material on this site.
Margie Daniels , Millie Stewart and Davine Cambpell County Managers
This site is part of the Georgia GenWeb