Front left to right: H.L.Marshall, Charley Collins, Tom Pape, Frank Veech, George Hunter, Albert Peterson, A.L. Beaver, Charley Lukens, and Dan Shook in front of a lunchroom on the site of the present Bank of Stronghurst.
This picture taken probably late 1890-1900, Stronghurst, Illinois. Larger Image
Submitted by Virginia Ross
Return to Henderson County Photo Album
All Rights Reserved
The submitter of this photo retains the copyright.
Connie Lovitt Bates