- Photos of Headstones Fran Work will go to Henderson County cemeteries & photograph your family headstones. Please plan on reimbursing Fran for her expenses. Also - please remember that weather can be a factor in photographing cemeteries!
- Fran Work (with an email address that I have finally updated.)
- Abstracts of Marriage, Death, and Estate Notices from The Oquawka Spectator,
Henderson County, Ill. 1848-1852, by Ruth A. Hutchinson. Also includes
research material for volumes which would have been published at a later time.
This material covers the time period 1852-1856; and from the 1860's (A-R
only!). Sadly, Ruth A. Hutchinson died June 11, 1981, and the research
material has never been published. This look-up offer is made so that Ruth's legacy to the genealogical community will be preserved.
- 1918 Prairie Farmer's Reliable Directory for Farmers & Breeders of Warren & Henderson Co. This lists farmers, their spouses,
children, what township and section they lived on, acres owned or rented, who
they rented from, when they entered the county, if they owned a car or
tractor, and if they raised purebred livestock. There is also a little
information about businesses in the county.
- Henderson Co. IL Cemeteries Vol I & II by Ross & Evans
- History Of Henderson County - 1882; H.H.Hill & Company, Publishers.
- Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois and History of Henderson County, Vol. II. Illustrated;
Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois edited by Newton Bateman, LL. D. and Paul Selby, A. M.; History of Henderson County edited by James W. Gordon.;
Chicago, Munsell Publishing Company, publishers, 1911
- Portrait And Biographical Record of Hancock, McDonough and Henderson
Counties Illinois; Lake City Publishing Co., Chicago: 1894
For lookups covering more areas and more topics, try the following: