Commonwealth of Kentucky
(Extracted & donated by Vivian Moon)
Be it known, That we, James
F. Ranze as principal, and Moss St John as surety, are jointly
and severally bound to the Commonwealth of Kentucky to the sum of One Hundred
The Condition of this Bond is as follows:
That whereas Marriage is intended to be solemnized between the above bound James F. Ranze and Kansas St. John.
Now , if there is now lawful
causse to obstruct said Marriage, this Bond shall be void, otherwise it
shall remain in full force and effect.
Dated at Beattyville, Lee County, this 18th day of October 1888
Attest : James F. Ranze
Moss St. John
his X mark
C. B. Hill Clerk, Lee County Court,
By N. P. Hill D. C.
1. Date of Marriage Thursday
18th Oct. 1888
2. Name of Groom James F. Ranze
3. Residence of Groom Estill Co. Ky.
4. Age of Groom 25 years of age
5. Number of Marriage of Groom 2nd Marriage
6. Occupation Farmer
7. Birthplace Bell Co. Ky.
8. Birthplace of Groomís Father Not known
9. Birthplace of Groomís Mother Bell Co. Ky.
10. Name of Bride Kansas
11. Residence of Bride Lee Co. Ky.
12. Age of Bride 17 years of age
13. Number of Marriage of Bride 1st Marriage
14. Brithplace of Bride Wolfe Co. Ky.
15. Birthplace of Brideís Father Tennesse
16. Birthplace of Brideís Mother Wolfe Co. Ky.
17. Remarks none
To be married at Moss St.
Johnís on the 18th day of October 1888
I certify that the above is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Witness my hand, this 18th day of October 1888
James F. Ranze
Attest: N. P. Hill
This is to Certify, that on the 18th day of October 1888 the RITES OF MATRIMONY were legally solemnized by and between James F. Ranze and Kansas St. John at Moss St. Johnís in the County of Lee, in the presence of Clark Hamilton , Mollie Enroy
Signed James Warnen
[ Bios | Births | Cemeteries | Census | Deaths | Deeds | Home | Marriages | Photos | Queries | Wills ]
Our 1808th Visitor Since 13
Last updated Saturday, 01-Dec-2001 09:01:08 CST
Debi Houser Kendrick