Joseph C. Reynolds to Emily
Lee County, Kentucky Marriage
Commonwealth of Kentucky
Lee County, Kentucky
Marriage Book 4 Page 398-399
Be it known, that we, Joseph C.
Reynolds as principal, and G. W. Cann
as surety, are jointly and severally
bound to the Commonwealth of Kentucky
in the sum of One Hundred Dollars.
The Condition of this Bond is as
That whereas, Marriage is intended
to be solemnized between the above bound
Joseph C. Reynolds and Emily
Now, if there is no lawful cause
to obstruct said Marriage, this Bond shall be void, otherwise it shall
remain in full force and effect.
Date at Beattyville, Lee County,
this 7th day of August 1894
Attest: J. C. Reynolds
G. W. Cann
C. B. Hill Clerk, Lee County Court
1. Date of Marriage Tuesday, Aug.
2. Name of Groom Joseph C. REYNOLDS
3. Residence of Groom Owsley Co.,
4. Age of Groom 65 years
5. Number of Marriage of Groom
6. Occupation Farmer
7. Birthplace Clay County, Ky.
8. Birthplace of Groom’s Father
9. Birthplace of Groom’s Mother
10. Name of Bride Emily
11. Residence of Bride Clay County,
12. Age of Bride 63 years
13. Number of Marriage of Bride
14. Birthplace of Bride Clay County,
15. Birthplace of Bribe’s Father
16. Birthplace of Bride’s
17. Remarks none
To be married at John Murphy’s on
the 7th day of August, 1894
I Certify that the above is correct
to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Witness my hand, this 7th day of
J. C. Reynolds
Attest: C. B. Hill, Clk.
This is to Certify, that on the
7th day of August 1894
The Rites Of Matrimony were legally
solemnized by me between
Joseph C. Reynolds and Emily Campbell
by John Murnis? in the County of
Lee in the presence of
Elisha Martin and Edward Kincaid
Signed D. B. Maloney J.L.C.C.