Commonwealth of Kentucky
(Extracted & donated by Vivian Moon)
1. Name of Groom
2. Residence of Groom Lee Co. Ky
3. Age of Groom 22
4. Number of Marriage of Groom 1st
5. Occupation Farming
6. Birthplace of Groom Estill Co. Ky.
7. Name and Birthplace of Groom’s Father James Ranes Bell Co. Ky.
8. Name and Birthplace of Groom’s Mother Ellen Bess, Estill Co. Ky.
9. Name of Bride
10. Residence of Bride Lee Co. Ky.
11. Age of Bride 16
12. Number of Marriage of Bride 1st
13. Birthplace of Bride Breathitt Co. Ky.
14. Name and Birthplace of Bride’s Father Elisha Johnson, Breathitt, Co. Ky.
15. Name and Birthplace of Bride’s Mother Mary Hall, Breathitt Co, Ky.
16. Remarks Bride’s father appeared & gave consent
To be married at Bride’s home
on the 26th day of Nov 1908
D. B. Pendergrass Clerk Lee County Court
By J. C. Brandenburg
This is to Certify That on the
26 day of Nov 1908 the Rites of Marriage were legally solemnized by me
between Claude Ranes and Ellen Johnson at Elisha Johnson
in the County of Lee in the presence of Albert Samples, & Vernon
Signed Jas Warner
A Copy Attest : D. B.
Pendergrass C. L. C. C.
By J. C. Brandenburg D. C.
[ Bios | Births | Cemeteries | Census | Deaths | Deeds | Home | Marriages | Photos | Queries | Wills ]
Our 2459th Visitor Since 13
Last updated Saturday, 01-Dec-2001 09:00:22 CST
Debi Houser Kendrick