LEE COUNTY, KENTUCKY
(Submitted by Vivian Moon)
1. Name of groom Herbert Watson
2. Residence of groom Estill Co. Ky.
3. Age of groom Eighteen
4. Number of marriage of groom first
5. Occupation Farming
6. Birthplace of groom Estill County, Ky.
7. Name and birthplace of groom’s father J. S. Watson, Estill Co. Ky.
8. Name and birthplace of groom’s mother Lizzie Thacker, Estill Co. Ky
9. Name of bride Nannie Susie
10. Residence of bride Lee Co. Ky
11. Age of bride Fourteen
12. Number of marriage of bride first
13. Birthplace of bride Lee Co. Ky.
14. Name and birthplace of bride’s father Bell Co. Ky. J. S. Ranes
15. Name and birthplace of bride’s mother Estill Co. Ky. Arkansas Baker
16. Remarks none
To be married at J. S. Ranes
on the 27th day of June 1912
I certify that the above is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Witness my hand, this 27th day of June 1912
Attest: C. B. Lovelace Clerk
By B. Mclymire? D.C.
This is to Certify, That on the 27th
day of June 1912
The RITES OF MARRIAGE were legally solemnized by me between
Herbert Watson and Nannie Susie Ranes
at James Ranes’ in the County of Lee in the presence of
Sidney Estes and Price Watson
Signed, W. H. Darrell, Minister
A Copy Attest: C. B. Lovelace Clerk
[ Bios | Births | Cemeteries | Census | Deaths | Deeds | Home | Marriages | Photos | Queries | Wills ]
Our 2981st Visitor Since 4
Last updated Saturday, 01-Dec-2001 08:59:28 CST
Debi Houser Kendrick