Will of Charles W. Sale
|In the Name of God Amen:
I, Charles W. SALE (Sr.), of Beattyville Kentucky, do hereby make and publish this as and for my last will and testament hereby revoking all other or former wills:
(1) I wish all my just debts and funeral expenses paid.
(2) Subject to the provisions of clause three hereof, I give, devise, and bequeath to my beloved wife, Daisy D. SALE, all my estate, real, personal, and mixed and of every kind and character, which I may now own or hereafter acquire for and during her natural life, with remainder therein and thereof to my daughter, Gladys CHILLINGTON and son Walter Thomas SALE, share and share alike, but my wife may sell or otherwise dispose of same or any part thereof, as she may see fit.
(3) Modifying clause two hereof, my son, Charles T. SALE, shall have the use, occupancy, proceeds and income free from any debt he owes or may hereafter incur, for and during his natural life, that a certain tract of land on Millers Creek, in Estill County, Kentucky, known as the Finney? Farm, or such parts thereof as I now own, and at his death same shall pass to the lawful heirs of his body and their descendants to take per stripes, but if none, then to my children Gladys CHILLINGTON and Walter Thomas SALE, share and share alike.
(4) I forbid the sale or incumbrance of any part of the real estate, devised herein and hereby during the lifetime of my wife, except by the full and free consent of my wife which shall be expressed and evidenced by her signing and executing and acknowledging such instrument as may evidence such sale.
(5) I do not intentionally pretermit? my son Charles, but I have heretofore advanced to him a sufficiency of funds to equal what will pass to each of my two other children.
(6) I hereby appoint my beloved wife, Daisy D. SALE as the sole Executrix of this will and expressly request that the Court require no bond of her as such.
This will is written on two typewritten pages each of which I have signed.
Witness my hand, this the 12th day of January 19__
C. W. SALE
I, Charles W. SALE, of Beattyville, Kentucky do hereby make and publish this as a codicil to wil heretofore made. I hereby appoint my son, Walter T. SALE, as co-executor of this will, with my wife who is appointed executor; by said will and request that no bond be required of either of them.
This April 12th 1933
C. W. SALE
I Charley W. SALE of Beattyville Kentucky do make and publish this as codicil to my last will and testament heretofore made;
(a) I give, devise and bequeath to my son, Walter T. SALE the house and lot on West or South side of Broadway Street in Irvine, Kentucky, acquired by me from Herbert ASHCRAFT & others by commissioner's Deed, and known as the home place.
(b) I give devise and bequeath to my daughter Gladys D. CHILLINGTON, the home and lot on North side of Grand Avenue, in Irvine, Kentucky, which I acquired from S. M. MAPEL by Deed of Conveyance, but said devisees are subject to life estate of my wife and to clause four of my will.
C. W. SALE
State of Kentucky
[ Bios | Births | Cemeteries | Census | Deaths | Deeds | Home | Marriages | Photos | Queries | Wills ]
Our 797th Visitor Since 14
Last updated Tuesday, 14-May-2013 18:28:10 CDT
©2013-2020 Debi Houser Kendrick