(Submitted by SusanFahnstrom)
|John Grigsby Jr born 1660 in Va, died
1750 married Jane Redmond, died 1756 in Stafford Co, Va.
Children - 2nd generation.
1. John Grigsby III, born 1680.
2. Charles Grigsby born 1683 in Stafford Co, Va, died Oct 1740 in Stafford Co, Va.
3. Mary Ann Grigsby born 1684 in Stafford Co, Va married John Messe. 2nd husband: Benjamin Newton.
4. James Grigsby born 1686 mrried Susanna ? Grigsby.
5. William Grigsby born 1688 in Stafford
Co, Va, died after 1764 married Margaret Urley Mann, born 1695, daughter
of James Mann.
1. Richard Grigsby born 1716 married Amie Rush.
2. John Grigsby born 1718.
3. Margaret Grigsby born 1720.
4. Ann Grigsby born 1722.
5. William Grigsby born 1724.
6. Alice Grigsby born 1726 in Stafford Co, VA, married Benjamin Rush born Feb 3, 1714/1715 in NC, Benjamin died May 23, 1801 in Cape Fear River, NC, son of Benjamin Rush and Amy Harrison, Alice (Grigsby) Rush, Alice (Grigsby) Rush died about 1745.
7.Lettice Grigsby born 1728.
1. William Grigsby born 1745.
2. James Grigsby born 1747.
3. Benjamin "Dutch Bennie" Grigsby born 1749, married Elizabeth Duncan.
4. John Grigsby born 1751.
5. Grizzele Grigsby born 1753.
6. Euphema Grigsby born 1755.
7. Bersheba Grigsby born 1757.
This Report has been provided for the free use of those engaged in non-commercial
genealogical research by the Combs-Coombs &c. Research Group, hosts
of the Perry Co, Kentucky American Local History Network. Any and all commercial
use is strictly prohibited. Researchers are encouraged to copy and distribute
this work freely, but with the proviso that it may only be copied and circulated
in its entirety -- including this notice, and all sources, bibliographies
and credits; and excepting electronically in which case permission is freely
granted to Hot Link to this site instead.
Sincerely, The Combs-Coombs &c Research Group, Inc., a non-profit corporation.
©2000-2011 Debi Kendrick & the Perry Co, KY American Local History Network