Contributed by Sherrye Woodworth. Extracted from, "The History of Tuscola and Bay Counties, Mich.," H. R. Page and Co., Chicago, 1883, page 143-145.
Village officers and trustees:
1879: Horace C. Marvin, president; D.E. Dozer, clerk, Andrew Marshall, treasurer; W.N. Covey, assessor; George E. Merry, Charles F. Sees, Hiram Cobine, Martin Lohrer, William H. Standart, and George J. Hill, trustees.
1880: Geo. R. Granger, president; D.E. Dozer, clerk; Jas. W. Stiner, treasurer; Stephen C. Hayes, assessor; John Russell, James F. Wilson, and Lorenzo Phelps, trustees.
1881: Andrew Marshall, president; Robert W. Durkee, clerk; Jas. W. Stiner, treasurer; Alson Greenfield, assessor; W.H.C. Standart, Clemens Martini, and Isaac Springer, trustees.
1882: George J. Hill, president; D.E. Dozer, clerk; John S. Coy, treasurer; Alson Greenfield, assessor; Charles F. Sees, Arad B. Town, and James O. Oakley, trustees.
1883: Hiram Cobine, president; Daniel Schad, clerk; John S. Coy, treasurer; Alson Greenfield, assessor; Clemens Martini, George E. Merry, and R.H. Russell, trustees.
Copyright Sherrye Woodworth
All rights reserved. Genealogists may use the information provided here freely. This page, and the information it provides may not be copied for commercial use of any kind.
Return to Tuscola History Book Index