TOWNSHIP SCHOOLS

(Extracted from Kingston Centennial 1857-1957)

KINGSTON

Greenwood School: location southeast corner of Gilford and Englehart Roads

Leek School: location northeast corner of Crawford and Mushroom Roads

White Creek School: location northwest corner of White Creek and Sanilac Roads

Jeffrey School: location southeast intersection of Dorrance and Phillips Road

Beverly School: location northeast corner of Legg and Cemetery Roads

Wilmot School: location village of Wilmot on north side of Teskey Road, sections 1 & 2 of Teskey’s addition.

KOYLTON

Kingston School: location west side of Ross Street, Village of Kingston

McKenzie (Koylton) School: location southwest corner of Cemetery and Brief Roads

Clothier School: location northwest corner of White Creek and Harris Roads

Maxam School: location northeast corner of Cemetery and Mayville Roads

Sanson School: location southeast corner of Snover and Phillips Roads

WELLS

Frankford School: location south side of Frankford Road, Section 7

Block School: location on Hurds Corner Road, nor of Frankford Road

Seelbach School: location southwest corner of Mushroom and Froede Roads

Berry School: location southeast on Bevens Road, east of Plain Road

White Star School: location situated on East Dayton Road south of Bevens and opposite the intersection of Lee Hill Road

Bethel School: location northeast corner of Rossman and Lee Hill Roads

Sand Hill School: location north side of Sanilac Road, west of English Road, moved south to Hurds Corner Road, Section 4.

HTML by Ed Van Horn

4798th

December 2000

[KKW main pages][Tuscola main pages]