BAYOU COCO CEMETERY
HANCOCK COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI
info and photos submitted by. Williard A. Favre Sr.
May 18, 2003
Feb 1896. Wife of Felix Nicaise. Daughter of Severin Ladner 1853 and Anne Sedonia Nicaise 1856-1924.
Mary Antoinette Favre Aug 22, 1858 Apr 21, 1936
Mary Lillie Favre Koch Sep 12, 1886 Mar 30, 1945
- John H. Favre (Mar 31) 1872 1947. Husband of Lillie Graves.
- Son of John Favre, Jr. and Jane Elizabeth Marson. H= Hendricken.
Angelean L. Favre Dec 12, 1903 May 30, 1980
James Q. Favre Aug 17, 1910 Jan 11, 1990
Harriet Virginia Favre Jun 17, 1855 Feb 19, 1913
- Celina and Casimere Necaise
- Celina, Aug 11, 1870 Sep 21, 1951. Daughter of William Marson, Sr. and Pauline Williams 1843-1899. Casimere, the son of Anatole Nicaise
- 1819-1891 and Marie (Depreo) Roulot.
Mauffray, Noel Theophile.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All files on this site are copyrighted by their creator. They may be linked to but may not be reproduced electronically or otherwise without specific permission from the county host and/or the contributor. Although public information is not in and of itself copyrightable, the format in which they are presented, the notes and comments, etc., are. It is however, quite permissible to print or save the files to a personal computer for personal use ONLY.
Copyright 2005-2008 - MSGenWeb Team - All Rights Reserved
County Coordinator: Denise Wells