- You are required to put an AHGP logo on your page. You can find these at http://www.ahgp.org/ about.htm . You must provide a link to the National AHGP located at http://www.ahgp.org/ and a link to the Montana, AHGP page located at http: //www.rootsweb.com/~mtahgp/mt-1ahgp.htm . you are weclome to use the logo at the top, or to create your own logo for Missouri AHGP.
- You must find your own webspace. There are suggestions located in paragraph 7 above under Webmaster Assistance at http://www.ahgp. org/freesites.htm
- If your site is affiliated with another organization such as ALHN or the USGW, please make sure the AHGP Logo is the same size, or nearly so and in a prominent place on your page. We do not require separate entry pages or mirror sites.
- If you wish to have a query system for your pages, there are several available on the Webmaster Assistance Page linked in paragraph 7 at http://www.ahgp.org/ about.htm You may also design and maintain your own query pages if you wish.. Another system available is CC Helper available at http://www.root sweb.com/~cchelper/ .
- Links to your personal family sites is encouraged, provided there is a county tie to the family [ies], some webmasters maintain a list of family surnames pages with ties to the county.
- Copyright laws of the United States of America: Copyrights must be respected. Be sure that you are not infringing on copy rights, with various materials, like current obituaries copied and pasted from online newspapers, etc.
- If you would be interested in hosting a town or city site, rather than a county site, contact me
If you want to do a town site, and there is not a county site being maintained,
we will get a county or city page established.
NOTE:All of the above rules would still apply.