Bethel Cemetery Notes
The following burials at Bethel Cemetery were mentioned in the newspaper, but no record was found in the cemetery records.
- Duensing, Martha (Sept. 1903-abt. Sept. 16, 1905)
- A 2-year-old who died 8 miles southeast of Odell. Father was Henry Duensing.
- Harden, Infant son (1894-July. 14, 1896)
- Father was C. Harden
- Mathews, Earl (abt. 1894-Oct. 1918)
- Died in Camp Dodge, Iowa. Father was H. Mathews.
- Roberts, Raymond Lloyd (Oct. 1, 1910-Apr. 30, 1911)
- Lot was sold to Evan Roberts, but not sure which one.