Contacting the HCHS

The best way is, of course, to visit the Holt County Historical Society and Museum in person, but if that proves to be something you just can't manage, you may contact them by mail at:

Holt County Historical Society
402 E Douglas
O'Neill, NE 68763

Please make your query as detailed as possible. If you just ask for "What do you have on John Smith?", your query will be ignored!

But if you ask: "Looking for the marriage record of John Smith to Mary Jones about 1885, in or near Atkinson, Holt County." Then we will try our best to help you.

Please note, the HCHS does charge a fee of $10 to do ANY research! This fee is to help maintain the building, and continue gathering the infomation we use.

Return to main page.

© 1998, 1999, 2002 by Lynn Waterman