Keya Paha County NEGenWeb
Project © 2000- 2008
No unauthorized commercial use may be made of this material © 2000-2008 DJH
NEGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet,
data may be used by non-commercial entities, as long as this message remains on all copied
material. These electronic pages MAY NOT be reproduced in any format for profit or for presentation
by other persons or organizations. Persons or organizations desiring to use this material for
purposes other than stated above must obtain the written consent of the file contributor.
This file was contributed for use in the NEGenWeb Archives by: Sandi McCoy email: email@example.com
The Goodrich Cemetery is located 2 miles south, 2 miles east, and 4 1/2 miles south
along a minimum-maintenance road.
The Goodrich Cemetery is owned by the Goodrich Cemetery Association.
Maintenance is minimal
|Name ||Birth ||Death ||Notes|
|Beaman, Aaron ||06-20-1812||06-05-1890||-|
|Goodrich, Alva ||02-10-1882||10-28-1887||-|
|Goodrich, Dennis B. ||Mar 17, 1884 ||Aug 24, 1886||-|
|Goodrich, Milo ||Dec 24, 1852 ||Oct 29, 1887 ||- |
|Thomas, Augusta ||1856 ||1931||-|
|Thomas, William C. ||Nov 07, 1837 ||Jun 23, 1922 ||Co. F, 13th Wis. Inf. Enlisted 1861, Discharged 1865|
|Unknown ||?||? ||Burial site marked with stone|
Contributed by: Sandi McCoy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to theKeya Paha Cemeteriespage