By Capt. Franklin Ellis327
Was organized in 1813, and was a comfortable place of worship in the village of East Chatham, having in 1875 fifty-three members. The pastor in 1877 was Rev. C. W. Ashley. We have been unable to secure a full history of this body, and at the last moment insert this brief notice.
These Beautiful Graphics Designed by: