PATRONS OF HUSBANDRY
By Capt. Franklin Ellis291
Clermont Grange, No. 398, Patrons of Husbandry, was instituted June 30, 1876, with eighteen charter members. Seth Lasher was elected the first Master, and M. Fingar, Secretary of the grange, which has from the first been very prosperous. It now numbers forty-two members, comprising some of the leading men of the town. The meetings are held in the village of Clermont, in a building which contains, also, a co-operative store, conducted by individual members of the grange. It was opened April 12, 1878, and is in charge of M. Fingar as managing agent.
These Lovely Graphics Designed by:
The Separator Bars Designed by: