Orchard Park parish was organized in the fall of 1908, the Rev. F. Harrigan being the first pastor. The Rev. George Crimmons came early in 1909 and the same year built the combination church and school. The Sisters of St. Francis took charge of the school.
Father Crimmons bought a new dwelling and sold the old rectory. Father Crimmons resigned in October, 1914, and was succeeded by the Rev. George Spetz.
Rev. Thomas Donohue, D.D., History of the Diocese of Buffalo (Buffalo, New York: The Buffalo Catholic Publication Co., Inc., 1929), p. 339-340.