Old Salt Point Road
the other important roadways which were laid out in the early days of
the town was what is known as the 'Salt Point' road. This highway was
a continuation of the road which was built soon after 1814 from Salina
(now Syracuse) to Smith's Mills (now Adams) and ran by way of Adams Centre,
the General Rice place and Camp's
Mill, northerly through the town.