Harry "Doc" Severns and Frank Curtis Severns
Submitted by: Tom Severns
Harry "Doc" Severns (1909-1978) and Frank Curtis "Curt" Severns (1905-1973). The Severns brothers were born in Birmingham, the sons of Frank Raymond Severns and Ora Grace Stewart Severns. They owned and operated Severns Brothers Service Station at the corner of Highland Avenue and Oakland Boulevard in Cambridge for over 35 years, with a break for service in WWII. This photograph was taken in 1945.
Return to Guernsey Co OH homepage