Severns Brothers Service Station
Submitted by: Tom Severns
Severns Brothers Service Station, 351 Highland Avenue, Cambridge.
Curt and Harry (Doc) Severns operated a service station here from 1938 to 1975.
(Curt "semi" retired in 1971 and died in 1973). They first sold Linco, then Marathon, and finally Ashland gas.
This is the original building, which was replaced in the 1950's. The Adelphia Cable offices now occupy the site.
Photo circa 1938, when first opened; author unknown.
Return to Guernsey Co. Homepage