In the name of the Benevelent Father of all I Frederick K. Braninger do make and publish this my Last will and testament.
- Item (1) I give and Devise that William Braninger son have three Dollars and Michael Braninger have the sum of three Francis Braninger have the sum of three Dollars and Daniel Braninger have the sum of three Dollars
- Item (2) Lydia Schoonover my daughter that has Departed this Life I devise that her hairs have the sum of three Dollars
- Item (3) I advise that Sarah Miller have the sum of three dollars
- Item (4) I advise that John Braninger have the sum of sixteen hundred Dollars
- Item (5) I advise that Nancy Schoonover Elizabeth Iden and Mary Iden have each four hundred dollars and the balance of my estate to be divided equally among the aforesaid Nancy Schoonover Elizabeth Iden and Mary Iden.
- Item (6) I advise that Nancy Schoonover and Elizabeth Iden and Mary Iden have the house and Lot No 25 in Antioch situated in Huntington County, Indiana
- Item (7) I do hereby nominate and apoint James Iden and Jacob Yantiss Executors of my Last will and testament.
- Item (8) I do hereby Revoke all former wills made by me.
In testimony here of I have set my hand and seal this 27 day of September 1862
Frederick K. Braninger (his Mark)
Sined and acknowledged by said Frederick K. Braninger as his last will and testament in our presents and sined by us in his presents.
W.C. (or K.) Watson
I advise that Mary Iden have my bed and bedding and clock and desk chest and trunk
In very faint writing on the outside fold:
Will of Frederick Braninger Milnersville/Guernesey County, Ohio
** I copied the will exactly as it was written.**
Ginger Edie Hoffman
7409 Wolf Run Rd., S.E.
Dennison, Ohio 44621
2001 July 28: Moved to own file.