This is a part of the main
Atoka County, OK web site. There is no charge to access this site's pages. If you have arrived here from a pay site, and are in a frame, you can click
the correct url of this page: Press
here to break out of frames. Please e-mail me the url should you find this page on a web site you visit. Click here
This site may not be duplicated in any manner.
All rights reserved! Commercial use of material within this site is strictly
© 2002 by Ruth Atteberry Adams
You are not to copy any pages within this site for any purpose. This information belongs to the submitter(s). It is not to be captured, reworked and placed in another web site, nor is it to be used by any "domain" for profit.
- BEASMORE, S.: W.O.W. Stone - DUM TACET CLAMAT
- GOFORTH, Frances W. Daugher of F.W. & M. A.
- GOFORTH, Joe H.
- GOFORTH, Loneta B.
- GOFORTH, L. P.
- GOFORTH, Mary A.
- GOFORTH, Solomon
- GOFORTH, William H.: Masonic Emblem
- HOMER, Solomon J.
- MAYTUBBY, John Tuley; Son of S. W. & Lula A.
- MAYTUBBY, Peter
- WILET, Susie: Daughter of G. P. & S. A.