The Oklahoma School Journal was published every month at Guthrie. Begun in May, 1891, the paper was devoted to educational topics. Eight pages, 8 x 11 inches, were issued for $1.00 per annum. Frank Terry was editor and publisher.
E. L. Hallock was the associate editor and there were six corresponding editors. The salutatory was headed, "The Wherefore of the Why." This paper printed the Territorial Official Directory, which was headed by Governor George W. Steel.
The copyright (s) on this page must appear on all
copied and/or printed material.