Logan County (OK) Researchers Homepage
Click here to break out of frames
Submitted by: Debby Cook
|The Mulhall Enterprise|
|Mulhall, Logan Co., O.T. Saturday, December 21, 1895|
A sad occurance in our district was the death of little Silvia Peacock about two weeks ago.
While Mrs. Peacock was out to the stable Silvia's clothing caught on fire and she ran out in the wind and was burned to death. Mr. Peacock was working in Coffey Co., Kansas but came home in responce to a telegram in time for the funeral.
Oklahoma and Indian Territory
The little child of Geo. Peacock, living in the northern part of Oklahoma county, was burned to death Sunday by his clothing igniting from a spark which flew from the hearth of the stove.
|P Surnames Obit Index Page|
Updated: Thursday, 07-Aug-2008 08:59:35 CDT
This site may be freely linked, but not duplicated
in any way without consent.
Format © by Tammie Chada
The copyright (s) on this page must appear on all
copied and/or printed material.
All rights reserved! Commercial use of material within this site is prohibited!