This school building was constructed in 1909. It was the second building since the first burned just as it was about to be accepted by the school the following week. Having enough money, together with the insurance , the school board immediately erected this building, duplicating in all respects the first which burned. Ten years later this building also burned.
The copyright (s) on this page must appear on all
copied and/or printed material.