Known as the Boudinot Cemetery it was founded by the original land owner John Brewer about 1840. William Penn Boudinot traded another piece of property for it in 1869 and lived there until 1883. The original Brewer burial plot is about fifty feet square with a native stone wall enclosure about four feet high. It is located about 150 yards East of HW 10, three miles North of Braggs.
About 25 other graves outside of the stone enclosure are unmarked or have no inscriptions.
Thomas F. Brewer born August 23, 1833 died October 27, 1876 George W. Brown born January 11, 1831 died February 14, 1868 age 36 years Johnney born October 24, 1857 died October 10, 1868 age 11 years
son of Richard and Martha G. Wofford
George M. D. Starr born October 10, 1844 died August 26, 1886 Mary A. Walker born August 17, 1736 died August 8, 1886 George W. Goodall aged 37 years