Note: * indicates enumerated on the 1934 DAR records; ssa indicates same stone as previous
301. Henry Ramer, 1825-1910
Henry Ramer appears on the 1905 Santiam census with his wife Rosa and son Eli and family.
302. Margaret Ramer, 1862-19--
Margaret "Maggie" Ramer appears on the 1910 census living with her brother, Eli. Her father would be Henry Ramer.
303. Myrtle P. Mills, 1896-1912*
304. Herbert A. Mills, 1880-1909*
305. Joel Harris, 1795-1875, Oct. 5, 1795-Jan. 5, 1875
Joel Harris is found in the 1870 Linn Co. census living in the household of Eli and Hannah Rodgers. He was born in New Jersey.
306. Lot S. Harris, 1837-1900*, "Born in Ohio," Jan. 26, 1837-Oct. 11, 1900
307. Samuel Harris, 1839-1887*, "Born in Missouri," Nov. 11, 1839-Oct. 22, 1887
308. Melinda C. Harris, 1836-1919*, "Wife of L. S. Harris"
309. Raymond Kenoyer Harris, 1905-1984, Scio, OR, Dec. 6, 1905-Spokane, WA, Aug. 25, 1984
311. Georgie E. (Whitney) Walter, 1909-, April 3, 1909-
Jerry was born in Scio. He married Georgia Whitney on July 11, 1937 at Scio. He died in Corvallis, OR. Children: Alfreda Bales, Kathleen Webb, Kenneth. Brother: Stanley. Sisters: Millie Peshall, Mae Linhart, Blanche Chrisman, and Vera Thomas.
313. Hepsabah (Cyrus) Queener, 1846-1878*, "Wife of John H. Queener," "Daughter of W. A. and M. A. Cyrus," Oct. 20, 1848-March 13, 1878
Hepsabah was the daughter of William and Mary (Deakins) Cyrus. She married John A. Queener 12 May 1867.
314. Mary A. (Deakins) Cyrus, 1816-1863*, "Wife of Wm. Cyrus," Sept. 15, 1816-Oct. 14, 1863
Mary A. Cyrus appears in the 1860 Linn Co. census with her husband, William, and children: Rebecca, Enoch, Rachel, Hepsabah, Harry, Charlotte, Elmira, Nancy, Christina, and John. She was his first wife. He remarried Jane Brisco who appears with him in the 1870 census.
315. Rebecca Jane (Cyrus) Hassler, 1842-1863*, "Daughter of W. A. and M. A. Cyrus, and wife of J. M. Hassler," Nov. 19, 1842-Sept. 14, 1863
Rebecca was the daughter of William and Mary (Deakins) Cyrus. She appears in the 1860 census living with her parents. She married James M. Hassler.
316. James M. Hassler, 1832-1917*
James M. Hassler appears in the Lacomb 1905 census with his wife Emaline and son Orin W.
317. Mary E. Cyrus, 1850-1859, "Daughter of Wm. & M. A. Cyrus," Dec. 16, 1850-Oct. 11, 1859
Mary E. is the daughter of William and Mary A. (Deakins) Cyrus.
318. Bessie Peery, 1888-1890*
319. William Cyrus, 1820-1890*, Dec. 17, 1820-June 6, 1890
William Cyrus was born 17 Dec. 1820 in Granger Co., Tennessee. By his first wife, Mary A. Deakins, he had Rebecca J., Enoch, Rachel, Hepsibah, Henry, Charlotte, Mary E., Nancy C., Christiancy M. and John E. He married second, Jane Brisco by whom he had Owen B., Jane, and Warren. His third wife was Margaret H. Charlton, daughter of John and Charlotte (Kyle) Charlton. He was elected state senator in 1866 and county commissioner in 1872.
320. Baby Peery, no dates
321. Iva L. Peery, 1878-1879*
322. William W. Peery, 1875-1878*
323. Jane (Brisco) Cyrus, -1879*, "Wife of William Cyrus," Died May 25, 1879, 51y 3m 16d
Jane Cyrus was the second wife of William Cyrus. She appears in his household in the 1870 Linn Co. census. She had three children: Owen B., Jane, and Warren. In 1880, William Cyrus is living without a wife. His grandchildren, Williett, and Henry Queener, are living with him.
Warren Cyrus, son of William and Jane, was born June 14, 1872, and died Jan. 12, 1945. He is buried at Franklin Butte.
324. Son Plummer, no dates
326. Sarah Jane (Beard) Cyrus, 1857-1877*, "Wife of Henry Cyrus and daughter of J. and E. A. Beard," Nov. 29, 1857-April 4, 1877
327. Andrew J. Beard, 1851-1878*, Oct. 11, 1851-May 17, 1878
Andrew Beard appears in the 1870 Linn Co. census with his wife Arathusa A. (Cottrell). They were married 30 Nov. 1868 in Vancouver, Washington Territory.
328. Jane "Jennie" Fitzwater, 1794-1876, "Widow of Andrew Fitzwater"
329. Nevada Crockett, 1864-1892*
330. Robert Morehead, 1822-1891, June 5, 1822-July 20, 1891
Robert Morehead married Martha Curl on 22 May 1853 in Linn Co.
Robert Morehead appears in the 1860 Linn Co. census with his wife, Martha. Their children: Ellen, Eliza, William, James, and Maria, are living with them.
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
Unless otherwise noted all pages on this website are copyrighted as follows.
© Lebanon Genealogical Society
© Jan Phillips
© Pat Dunn
This site is hosted by
USGenNet, a nonprofit web-hosting service solely