Note: * indicates enumerated on the 1934 DAR records; ssa indicates same stone as previous
331. Anna E. Morehead, 1856-1872, "Daughter of R. and M. Morehead," April 4, 1856-May 9, 1872
Anna Elizabeth, daughter of Robert and Martha Morehead.
332. Charlie T. Crume, 1858-1989*
Charles T. Crume married Matilda Leeper on 27 May 1883 in Linn County.
Funeral record: Marie Catherine (Crume) Gainer, daughter of Charles and Matilda (Leeper) Crume, was born March 29, 1884 in Scio, OR. She died June 2, 1945 in Lebanon. She married George I. Gainer. She is buried at Providence; however, there is no marker.
334. Joseph Leeper, Military Marker, Co. G, Missouri State Militia Calvary
335. Joseph Leeper, Jr., no dates
A Joseph Leeper, born about 1866, appears in the 1880 Scio census living with his mother, Mary.
336. Marie C. Gamer, 1884-1945
337. Jayson Allen Barley, 1984-1985, Aug. 20, 1984-April 14, 1985
338. Leara Downing, 1903-1904*, Nov. 2, 1903-Jan. 7, 1904
339. George H. Downing, 1897-1900*, Nov. 15, 1897-Sept. 29, 1900
340. John W. Jenkins, 1822-1905*, April 20, 1822-April 27, 1905
John W. Jenkins, born in Vermont, appears in the Lacomb 1905 census living in the household of Mono Jenkins (grandson?). A woman named Martha, born 1827 in Maine (wife?) is also present.
341. Seth Rockwell, 1828-1898*
Seth Rockwell appears in the 1880 Franklin Butte precinct with his wife, Rachel. Their children: Cynthia Jane, George William, John F., Charles Henry, Louisa Angeline, and Albert.
343. Baby, no dates
344. Baby, no dates
345. Albert Rockwell, 1878-1903
Albert, son of Seth and Rachel Rockwell, appears in the Franklin Butte precinct in 1880 living with his parents. He married 15 October 1899 Lydie Leeper, daughter of Mary Leeper.
346. Estella M. Lebard, 1909-1986
348. Marguerite Peery Chambers, 1922-
349. Cyrus B. Peery, 1914-1969
Cyrus is the son of Robert and Grace Peery. Basil C. (b. ca. 1915) appears in the 1920 Providence census living with his parents.
350. Rexford C. Peery, 1892-1958, Military Marker, Oregon MUS 3 CL 68 Field Artillery, World War I, April 13, 1892-Nov. 14, 1958
Rex is the son of James and Charlotte (Cyrus) Peery. Rex appears in the 1920 Providence precinct as a partner with his brother, Roy.
351. Roy Milton Peery, -1934, Military Marker, Oregon PVT 75 Infantry 13 Division, Nov. 26, 1934
Roy is the son of James and Charlotte (Cyrus) Peery. Roy appears in the 1920 Providence precinct as a partner with his brother, Rexford.
352. James H. Peery, 1843-1901*
James H. Peery married Charlotte C. Cyrus, daughter of William and Mary A. (Deakins) Cyrus, on 29 September 1867.
James and Charlotte Peery appear in the 1870 Linn Co. census with their children: Marsh P. and Rose E. In the 1905 Lacomb census, "Lotta" appears as a widow, living with Robert, Roy, and Rex.
354. Ronald James Cox Peery, 1912-1937
"Beloved son of Robert E. and Grace H. Brother of Geraldine and Cyrus. Born at Lacomb, Oregon, March 22, 1912. Died at Scio, Oregon, Aug. 13, 1937."
Ronald is the son of Robert E. and Grace (Cox) Peery. He appears in the 1920 Providence census living with his parents.
355. Robert E. Peery, 1884-1938, Nov. 9, 1884-Nov. 2, 1938
356. Grace H. (Cox) Peery, 1889-1985, Jan. 28, 1889-Jan. 24, 1985
Robert E. Peery is probably the son of James and Charlotte (Cyrus) Peery. He married Grace Cox, daughter of Cornelius and Elizabeth Cox, on 13 Nov. 1911 in Linn Co. Grace appears in the 1905 Lebanon Rt. #3 census living with her parents.
Robert and Grace had children: Ronald James, Geraldine and Cyrus.
357. Agnes Craft, 1825-1908*, Feb. 25, 1825-Nov. 13, 1908
Campbell and Agnes Craft appear in the 1870 Linn County census with their children: Charlie, Mary, William, Mathew, John, Andrew, and James. They appear again in 1880 Franklin Butte precinct with children William, Nathan, John, Adonirom, and James. Agnes appears as a widow in 1905 living with son, Charles T. Craft.
359. Adniram D. Craft, 1866-1945, April 18, 1866-Dec. 13, 1945
Adniram is the son of Campbell and Agnes Craft. He appears in their household in the 1880 Franklin Butte census. He appears as single in the 1905 Crabtree census living with his brother, Charles T. Craft. In the 1920 Lacomb census his status is still single.
360. John J. Craft, 1863-1905*, Dec. 5, 1863-Nov. 24, 1905
John, son of Campbell and Agnes Craft, was born 4 Dec. 1863 in Iowa. He married Spicy A. South on 3 Sept. 1889 in Linn Co.
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
© 1998 - 2007 Jan Phillips
Unless otherwise noted all pages on this website are copyrighted as follows.
© Lebanon Genealogical Society
© Jan Phillips
© Pat Dunn
This site is hosted by
USGenNet, a nonprofit web-hosting service solely