Note: * indicates enumerated on the 1934 DAR records; ssa indicates same stone as previous
568. Rebecca Jane Powell, 1839-1872
Louis M. Powell appears on the 1870 Linn Co. census with his parents, Joab and Rebecca Powell.
Ada (?) Powell appears on the 1870 Linn Co. census with her parents, Joab and Rebecca Powell.
572. Samuel R. T. Curl, 1851-1868, "Son of J. and A. Curl," July 18, 1851-Sept. 18, 1868
Samuel appears in the 1860 census with his parents, James and Annie Curl.
573. James Curl, 1798-1863, Sept. 24, 1798-Jan. 7, 1863
James and Annie Curl appear in the 1860 Linn Co. census with their children: Thomas, James and Samuel.
575. Ann Ray, 1902-1992
577. Agnes Kathleen Fox, 1908-1988, June 26, 1908-June 7, 1988
578. Jane Powell Beeler, 1807-1900, "Daughter of a Revolutionary Soldier," erected by Santiam Chapter NSDAR
579. John W. Beeler, 1802-1864
John and Jane (Powell) Beeler appear in the 1860 Linn Co. census with children: John, William, Joseph, Charles, Lucinda, and Lauretta. Cornelius Curl is also living in the household.
581. Anna Powell, -1872*, "Wife of Elder Joab Powell," Died May 31, 1872 73y 2m 14d
582. Elder Joab Powell, -1873*, Died Jan. 25, 1873 73y 6m 9d
Joab and Annie Powell appear in the 1860 and 1870 Linn co. census with children: William, Abraham, and Amanda. They were both born in Tennessee.
583. Sarah A. (Beeler) Pomeroy, -1859*, "Wife of L. W. Pomeroy," Died Oct. 20, 1859 19y 6m
Lyman Walker Pomeroy married first on 26 July 1857 in Linn Co., Sarah Ann Beeler, daughter of John and Jane (Powell) Beeler, born on 20 April, 1840 in Lone Jack, MO. He had the following children: Orange S. (son of Sarah A. Beeler), Oscar E., Dora, Elva C., Amanda (married Shelton), Clara, Emma, Effie, Minnie, Bertie, Eugene H., Elizabeth, Melinda, Thomas L., James C., and Ella. Lyman married second, his sister-in-law, Almina Serene Beeler, on 6 August 1860 in Linn Co. Lyman and Almina are buried at Franklin Butte Cemetery.
584. Infant Pomeroy, "Infant of L. W. and Almina Pomeroy," Aged 6 days
Child of Lyman W. and Almina (Beeler) Pomeroy.
585. Infant Dickens, -1862*, "Infant daughter of J. and L. P. Dickens," Died Feb. 8, 1862
Jeremiah and Leah P. Dickens appear in the 1860 census with children: James, William, John, Nancy, and an infant daughter.
586. C. T. Leever, 1825-1919*
Cornwell T. and Martha J. Leever appear in the 1870 Linn Co. census with children: Homer R., Virgil Z., Octavia, and Nancy J. Jane and Laura B. Beeler are also living in the household. In 1905, C. T. Leever is a widower and has George B. and his wife, Sarah P., and children: Doris and Jorie Leever living with them.
Obituary: Mrs. Leever died Sat., Aug. 24, 1901 of consumption. She was about seventy. (Albany Democrat)
588. Homer R. Leever, 1858-1894*, April 20, 1858-March 4, 1894
"Children of C. T. and M. J. Leever"
Children of Cornwell T. and Martha J. Leever.
591. Sarah P. (Gaines) Leever, 1880-1965
G. B. Leever married Sarah B. Gaines on 4 Dec. 1901 in Linn Co.
George B. and Sarah P. Leever and their children Doris and Jorie appear in the 1905 Crabtree census living with Cornwell T. Leever, widower. George and Sarah appear in the Providence 1920 census with an additional child, Otto B.
593. Dorris N. Gainer, 1903-1983
594. Ivan M. Gainer, 1901-1965
595. William J. Leever, 1875-1908, Sept 6, 1875-Feb. 25, 1908
596. Lota A. Leever, 1877-1917, Feb. 28, 1877-March 12, 1917
J. W. Leever married Lota A. Edmiston on June 26, 1901 in Happy Valley, Yamhill Co., OR.
William J. and Lota M. Leever appear in the Crabtree Rt. #1 1905 census with their son, Dale V.
On the 1910 Yamhill Co, OR census: Yamhill Co, OR, McMinnville Ward 1, ED 290, sheet 3A, HH #58, is the information on Lota Edmiston Leever:
Lota was widowed and head of a household consisting of three children:
Dale V. Leever: age 7
Florence B. Leever: age 3
Margaret W. Leever: age 1 year, 10 months (in April, 1910)
Lota's parents, Isaac & Emma Edmiston were also living in the household on Euclid Street in McMinnville, OR.
Lota was working as a school teacher.
Information submitted by Hugh Goodman, firstname.lastname@example.org, Highland Village, TX, May 30, 2004
597. Gary C. Garrick, 1940-1981, Dec. 30, 1940-Dec. 27, 1981
598. Delsie Martha Cathcart, 1916-1984, March 4, 1916-May 16, 1984
599. Ida Stiers Brewster, 1899-1978
Ida M. appears in the Crabtree Rt. #2 1905 census with her parents, George P. and Octavia (Leeper) Stiers.
© 1998-2007 Jan Phillips
© 1998-2007 Jan Phillips
Unless otherwise noted all pages on this website are copyrighted as follows.
© Lebanon Genealogical Society
© Jan Phillips
© Pat Dunn
This site is hosted by
USGenNet, a nonprofit web-hosting service solely