GHOST TOWNER'S CODE OF ETHICS
I WILL NOT
· Destroy, damage or deface any buildings or other structures.
· Disturb any structures that are locked or appear to be occupied.
· Observe all rules and regulations be they local, state, or national.
· Camp and make fires only in designated safe locations.
· Leave the land and vegetation as it is.
· Fill all holes or excavations.
· Remove and properly dispose of any trash I find, and will not litter.
· Respect the rights and property of landowners, leave gates as found, and obey all posted signs.
· Appreciate and protect this nation's ghost towns and the heritage they represent.
· Always conduct myself in a manner that is courteous and polite, and always show consideration for others.