- Jesse Blansett born c.1804 Virginia died c.1870/80 Cannon Co.,TN.
Some descendents moved to TX, AR & AL. Connected to Todd, Cantrell, Edwards,
Reed & Owen families in Cannon Co.
Bogle - New project
- Samuel Bogle line from Cannon Co., TN and others - participate
- William Bryson, 1724, Northern Ireland, married Isabella Holmes.
(Samuel Bryson 1754 - 1835 Wilson Co.,TN)
Isaac Davenport of South Carolina. He had four children - Francis, William,
Isaac, and Joseph. He died in 1749 in Granville County, North Carolina.
Isaac's descendants are known as the Newberry Davenports. (Hardy DAVENPORT
1794 - 1827 Wilson Co.,TN)
- Harris - New project - Elijah Harris, Patrick Co., VA m. Nancy Lee. Migrated to Wilson Co. area 1825-1830 and lived in Smith's Creek area, son Claborn had several children who inter-married with many Cannon Co. families including Sauls, Blanks, Bryson, Reed, Fann, Morgan, Summar, Gann, Petty.
Nichols - Daniel Nichols b. 1768, North
Carolina. (William NICHOLS 1795 - 1863 Cannon Co.,TN)
- Miles Spurlock and Susan Sewell
- (b. May 8, 1084, Knox County, Kentucky - d. 1886, Aurora, Madison County,
Willard- Beverly Willard who migrated from Virginia to Tennessee
- b. c1750 d. 1821
- Michael Wilson,
born TN 1819. Died 1887 in Cannon Co., TN.
See if your surname has a project
Contact if you have other Cannon County related DNA projects to add to this
This page was last updated Saturday, 26-May-2012 11:55:38 CDT
~ Return to Cannon County Project