BioM: Heath, Hazel (Marriage - 1907)

Contact: Stan 

Surnames: PLAAS HEATH

----Source: CLARK COUNTY REPUBLICAN & PRESS (Neillsville, Wis.) 03/21/1907

Heath, Hazel (Marriage - 16 MAR 1907)

The home of Mr. and Mrs. H.H. Heath was the scene of a pretty wedding Saturday forenoon, March 16, 1907, when their daughter, Miss Hazel Heath was united in marriage with Mr. H.J. Plaas of Red Wing, Minn. Rev. Wm. Dafter of Marshfield, performed the ceremony, using the full ritual of the Episcopal Church. The bride was given away by her father, no groomsmen or bridesmaids assisting. The rooms were tastily decorated with ferns and flowers, and after the ceremony a wedding breakfast was served. The wedding was a quiet one, only the bride?s family, the groom?s mother, Mrs. Henry Plaas, and a few near neighbors being present. The young couple took the 11:18 train for St. Paul for a short wedding trip, after which they will be at home in Red Wing. The groom is a prosperous druggist of that city. He is a graduate of the University at Valparaiso, as is also the bride, they being fellow students at that institution. Since graduation the bride has been a successful teacher. She is a young lady possessed of good mental endowment, a pleasing personality and quiet ladylike manner.

Before the wedding the ladies of the Eastern Star bestowed a shower of fine gifts and a similar one was given by young lady friends of the city (Neillsville, Clark County). At the wedding many more were brought or sent in, all testifying of the esteem of many friends.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE