Bio: Epding, John (1926)
Contact: Crystal Wendt
----Source: Neillsville Press (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) Thursday, 07/01/1926
John Epding narrowly escaped death by electrocution Monday evening at the condensary. Epding works in the filling room and has reached up to turn the switch on an electric light. His hands were wet and the cord was evidently wet also, for he received an electric shock that nearly killed him. He was rendered unconscious by the shock and was carried into the open by his fellow workmen and Dr. Thompson summoned. After working over him for sometime he was resuscitated and taken home. It was a mighty close call for John.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs