News: Dorchester, Traenker House Fire (1908)
Transcriber: Ellen Kubica

Surnames: TRAENKER

----Source: CLARK COUNTY HERALD (Dorchester, WI) 09/11/1908

Wednesday afternoon Mr. Traenker’s house caught fire, presumably from a spark from a passing railroad engine and burned to ground. It was next to impossible to save anything. He carried $200 insurance. Loss $600.



© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.


Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.


Become a Clark County History Buff


Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.


Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel