BioM: Beaver, Anita (1929)
Surnames: LANDGRAF BEAVER BERGEMAN
----Source: NEILLSVILLE PRESS (Neillsville, Clark County, Wis.) 01/17/1929
Beaver, Anita (12 JAN 1929)
Mr. Leroy Landgraf and Miss Anita Beaver were united in marriage Saturday morning at 8:30 at St. Mary's Parsonage, Rev. Fr. Weber officiating. They were attended by Mr. Harold Bergeman of Granton and Miss Rosetta Beaver, the bride's sister, also of Granton. The bride wore a gown of old rose and the bridesmaid one of ashes of roses. The groom and groomsman wore suits of navy blue. Both the bride and bridesmaid carried bouquets of roses and carnations.
The bridal party had a wedding breakfast at Bakken's Café, after which they drove to Granton, where a wedding dinner was served by the bride's mother. They returned to Neillsville in the afternoon, where at 6 o'clock dinner was served by the groom's mother. At each place the rooms were decorated in pink and white, the flowers being roses and carnations mixed with a few ferns.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Landgraf of Neillsville, Clark County, Wis. He grew to manhood here, served with honor in the Thirty-Second Division in the World War and since his return from overseas, has been employed most of the time in the Neillsville Condensery, where he now has a good position. He is a member of the Otto A. Haugen Post of the American Legion at Neillsville.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. George Beaver of Granton, Clark County. She grew to womanhood in Granton, graduating from high school there in 1922. For the past six years she has been employed in the Kemmeter Store at Granton, where she made a wide acquaintance with the people of the vicinity. Her courtesy and efficiency have mad her many friends. For the present, both the bride and groom will continue at their positions.
The Press joins in congratulations and good wishes.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs