Obit: Dodge, Nancy
E. (1940 - 2004)
Transcriber: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: DODGE ROMIG ANDERSEN NEWMAN
----Source: Loyal TRG 19 May 2004
Dodge, Nancy E. (30 Mar 1940 - 16 May 2004)
Nancy E. Dodge, 64, Spencer, died at 9:23 p.m. Sunday, May 16, 2004, at the House of Dove Hospice Home, Marshfield. Funeral services were held at 10:30 a.m., Wednesday, May 19, at Christ Lutheran Church. The Rev. Mark A. Krueger officiated. Burial was in Meadow Brook Cemetery, Gilman. Pallbearers were Fred Romig, Nathan Newman, Scott Newman. Jerry Penney, Bob Danczak, and Wyatt Neunfeldt.
Nancy E. Romig was born on March 30, 1940, in Gilman, to Glenn and Lola [nee Pickering] Romig. She was a 1957 graduate of Gilman High School. She married John H. Dodge in 1958 and they later divorced. He passed away in 1985. She and her husband farmed in Dorchester for 17 years. She then was employed at Webster’s Grocery Store, Abbotsford, as bakery manager and then at Abby’s Café, Abbotsford. She later worked as manager at Medford Cafe, Medford, and for the past nine years, was employed as the lead hostess at Perkins Restaurant, Marshfield. Her interests included crossword Puzzles, sewing, painting ceramic figures and spending time with her grandchildren.
She is lovingly survived by two sons. Jeffrey [Lynn] Dodge, Curtiss, and Leslie [DeAnn] Dodge, Spencer, and their children, Adam, Miranda, Jacob and Kendra; one daughter, Cherie [Paul] Andersen, Montana City, Mont., and their children, Erik, Caleb, and Daniel; two brothers, Ted [Doris] Romig, Gilman, and Darrell [Barb] Romig, Gilman; and one sister, Marilyn [Roger] Newman, Gilman.
Preceding her in death were her parents.
Memorials May be designated in her name to Christ Lutheran Church or the House of the Dove Hospice Home, both of Marshfield.
Rembs/Kundinger Funeral Home, Marshfield, assisted the family with arrangements.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs