BioM: Olejniczak, Martha D. (1926)
Surnames: OLEJNICZAK PRZYBYLSKI SZERLONG GLOWACKI KIRSCHBAUM
----Source: THORP COURIER (Thorp, Clark County, Wis.) 09/30/1926
Olejniczak, Martha D. (21 SEP 1926)
Miss Josephine E. Olejniczak and Miss Martha D. Olejniczak, daughters of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Olejniczak, and Mr. Anthony S. Przybylski, son of Mr. and Mrs. Val Przybylski, and Adam Szerlong, son of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Szerlong, were united in the holy bonds of matrimony on Tuesday, Sept. 21st, 1926, at 10 a.m. at High Nuptial Mass, St. Hedwig's Church, Rev. F. A. Kulig officiating.
The brides were attired in beautiful white silk taffeta and white silk georgette gowns respectively, and carried large bouquets of white roses.
Miss Josephine was attended by Misses Bernice and Helen Przybylski, sisters of the groom, who wore pink georgette and orchid taffeta gowns, respectively.
Miss Martha was attended by Miss Ida Przybylski and Miss Helen Glowacki, who wore orchid taffeta and light blue georgette gowns respectively. The bridesmaids each carried a bouquet of beautiful flowers.
Mr. Anthony Przybylski wore a dark blue suit and was attended by Mr. Henry Kirschbaum and Michael Olejniczak, brother of the bride.
Mr. Adam Szerlong wore a dark blue suit and was attended by his brother, Michael Szerlong, and Edward Przybylski.
The attendants of the grooms were all dressed in dark blues suits.
Little Lottie Winiarczyk and Frankie Przybylski and Dorothy Przybylski and Frankie Burzynski carried the rings on silk, rose colored pillows.
After the ceremony a reception was given at the home of the brides' parents, which was attended by about 150 relatives and friends.
The out of town guests were Miss Bernice Przybylski, Henry Kirschbaum, and Philip Nichi of Kenosha, Mr. and Mrs. B. Caskey and Mrs. L. Caskey and son, Leo, of Duluth, Minn., and Michael Szerlong of Chippewa Falls.
The newlyweds will reside in Thorp, Clark County, Wis.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs