Obit: Fuller, Elizabeth (1856 - 1943)
Surnames: Fuller, Breed, Osgood, Oens, Farmer, Longenecker, Schmidtke, Holmes, Dopp, Davis, Pietenpol, Lee, Cooney
----Source: Millie Lee's scrapbook collection
FULLER, ELIZABETH (9/28/1856-Feb, 1943)
An old time resident, Mrs. Elizabeth Fuller, 85, passed away at her home, Thursday morning at 1:45 due to old age complications.
Elizabeth Breed was born at Crown Point, NY, September 28, 1856. Her parents, Esther and Leonard Breed, brought her to Granton when she was nine years of age, and she has lived here since then. She was married to Jean Osgood in 1883. They had two children, Mott Osgood, who is still a resident of Granton, and little Hugh, who died in infancy.
She was married to John Fuller at Loyal, in 1901. He preceded her in death 29 years ago, in 1913.
Mrs. Fuller has been a resident of Granton for the last 76 years. For the past 17 years she made her home with her son, Mott Osgood.
Those left to mourn her death, are her son and daughter-in-law, Mr. and Mrs. Mott Osgood, of Granton, six grandchildren, Fayl Jean and Hope at home, Beatrice (Mrs. Clyde Oens of Racine), Gertrude (Mrs. LeRoy Farmer of South Carolina), Ross and Almon Osgood, and six great-grandchildren.
The Rev. G.W. Longenecker conducted the rites at 1:30 at the Gilbertson Funeral Home and at the Winfall Church at 2. Burial took place at the cemetery at Windfall.
Singers were Mrs. Esther Schmidtke and Gertrude Holmes. Pallbearers were Fred Dopp, Frank and Truman Davis, John Pietenpol, Kearney Davis and Price Lee.
Grandchildren who came to attend the funeral were: Mr. and Mrs. Almon Osgood, Mr. and Mrs. Ross Osgood, Mr. and Mrs. Clyde Oens and Mrs. Lois Cooney, sister of Mrs. Mott Osgood, all from Racine. Mrs. Roy Farmer, a grandchild from South Carolina could not attend because of sickness.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs