Obit: Mueller, Clare G. (1911 - 2004)
Contact: Audrey Roedl
Surnames: MUELLER BRAUN BERENS LEE BAUERLEIN HOESER
----Source: TRIBUNE-RECORD-GLEANER (Loyal, Clark County, Wis.) 10/20/2004
Mueller, Clare G. (12 FEB 1911 - 17 OCT 2004)
Clare G. Mueller, 93, Chicago, formally of Loyal and Marshfield, died Sunday, Oct. 17, 2004, at Resurrection Life Center, Chicago. Following a 10 a.m. visitation, funeral services will be held at 11 a.m., Friday, Oct. 22, at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Loyal. The Rev. Roman Kaiser will officiate. Burial will be in St. Anthony’s Catholic Cemetery.
Clare Genevieve Braun was born Feb. 12, 1911, in Loyal, to Alois and Mary Ann [Berens] Braun. She was raised in Loyal, where she attended St. Anthony’s Parochial School and graduated from Loyal High School. She then enrolled in St. Joseph’s School of Nursing, Marshfield, where she studied for three years to become a registered nurse. Prior to her marriage, she worked as a private duty nurse in the Loyal area. She married Alfred J. Mueller on June 2, 1936, at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, Loyal. The couple lived in Chicago, where she was a homemaker and mother, until moving to Marshfield in 1980. While living in Marshfield, she took care of her husband and her sister, Gertrude. Her husband, Alfred died in July of 1991. After her sister, Gertrude, died in October of 1997, she moved back to Chicago to be near her daughter.
She will be sadly missed by her daughter, Mary J. [Charles] Lee, Chicago; one grandson, Herman Paul [Gerri Hutson] Bauerlein, Chicago; her niece, June Hoeser, Loyal; and several other nieces and nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceding her in death were her parents; her husband; two brothers, Roman Braun and Herbert Braun; and two sisters, Dorothy Braun and Gertrude Braun.
Cuddie Funeral Home, Loyal, assisted the family with arrangements.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs