BioM: Klabunde, Lillian (1923)
Surnames: KLABUNDE WUNDRO
----Source: DORCHESTER/ABBOTSFORD CLARION (Dorchester, Clark Co, WI) 09/28/1923
Klabunde, Lillian (14 SEP 1923)
A very pretty wedding took place at the Lutheran Church at Stetsonville, Wednesday, Sept. 14th, 1923, when Lillian Klabunde of Little Black was united in marriage to Elmer Wundro of Marshfield.
The bride was beautifully attired in a gown of white crepe de chein and spanish lace, tulle veil adorned with a crown of pearls, brilliants and lilies of the valley and carried a shower bouquet of roses and maiden hair ferns.
The matron of honor, Mrs. Harry Klabunde wore orchid colored canton crepe, trimmed with silver lace and hat to match and carried a bouquet of orchid colored asters.
The bridesmaid, Miss Myrtle Wundro, wore a dress of peach colored crepe de chein with hat to match and carried a bouquet of pale pink asters. The gentlemen were attired in the usual conventional suits with boutonnieres of tea roses.
The gentlemen attendants were Messrs. Harry and John Klabunde.
After the ceremony the bridal party motored to Medford and had their pictures taken at the Dake Studio, thence to the bride's home where a bounteous repast was enjoyed.
In the evening a reception and dance was given at the Midway Hall, this was not only for Mr. and Mrs. Wundro, but for Mr. and Mrs. Harry Klabunde as well, who were married the previous Saturday at Milwaukee.
The hall was tastily decorated with bells and ferns and those present declared it to be a never to be forgotten event.
Mr. and Mrs. Wundro left for a wedding trip through different sections of the state and expect to return to Marshfield about Oct. 10, where they will be at home to their many friends.
Mr. and Mrs. Harry Klabunde will also be ready to receive their friends after Oct. 15th at their Milwaukee home.
The Clarion joins their many friends in offering congratulations.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs