BioM: Schuh, Cecelia L. (1924)
Surnames: SCHUH LIBERTY CONNAUGHTY
----Source: WEEKLY CLARION (Dorchester, Clark Co, WI) 09/19/1924
Schuh, Cecelia L. (16 SEP 1924)
A pretty wedding was solemnized by Rev. Joseph F. Volz, at St. John's Catholic Church, Marshfield, Wis., at 7 o'clock Tuesday morning, Sept. 16th, 1924, when Miss Cecelia L. Schuh, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William Schuh, 301 North Maple St., became the bride of Heidrick J. Liberty of Medford, Wis.
The bride was beautifully attired in an attractive fall costume including a pearl gray poiret twili suit with hat and fur to match, and wore a corsage bouquet of deep pink roses. She was attended by her sister, Miss Marie Schuh, who wore a gown of powdered blue with hat and choker and a corsage bouquet of roses. Milton Connaughty of Marshfield, acted as best man.
After the ceremony a wedding reception for the families, relatives and intimate friends of the bridal couple took place at the home of the bride's parents. The house decorations were huge French baskets of garden flowers and streams of pink and white with wedding bells fastened in the archways.
Mr. and Mrs. Liberty are spending their honeymoon in this vicinity for a few days. They will be at home after the 1st of October at 107 1/2 South Central Av., Marshfield.
Young Mr. Liberty is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Liberty, who reside on a farm in the town of Little Black, Taylor Co. Heidrick is well known in this vicinity, having worked at the barber trade at Medford and Abbotsford. He is now employed at the Floyd Apfel shop at 123 South Central Av., where he has been for the past two years.
Mrs. Liberty has been in the employ of the Marshfield Telephone Exchange for the past four years as an operator.
Out of town guests present included Mrs. R. Verfurth, Mr. and Mrs. A. R. Verfurth, son and daughter, Darly and Natalie, and Cyril Verfurth, all of Milwaukee; Mr. and Mrs. A. Roader, Colby; Arthur and Edna Liberty, Medford; and George Schuh, brother of the bride, of Monroe.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs