BioM: Plockelman, Edith (1925)

Contact: Stan

Surnames: KOEHN PLOCKELMAN YANKE

----Source: WEEKLY CLARION (Dorchester, Clark Co, WI) 10/30/1925

Plockelman, Edith (24 OCT 1925)

Miss Edith Plockelman, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Plockelman, and Elmer Koehn, son of Mr. and Mrs. George Koehn, were united in marriage Saturday afternoon at 2 o'clock at the St. Peter's Lutheran Parsonage, Rev. V. M. Keiper officiating.

The bride was beautifully attired in a gown of blue, and carried a shower bouquet, while her bridesmaid, Mildred Koehn, wore a dainty tan colored gown. The groomsman was William Yanke and they wore the usual conventional attire.

After the ceremony they all returned to the Plockelman home where an excellent dinner was served. In the evening they had a free wedding dance for al their friends in Dorchester, Clark County, Wis. and around about.

Neither Elmer nor Miss Edith need any introduction to our Dorchester readers, for they have lived most of their lives right here.

Edith worked the last few years at Milwaukee but she found time to come back to Dorchester frequently and when she came home more than a year ago she found her mother not as well as she might be so she stayed to help at home. Elmer, too, has been busily employed most of the time on the Koehn Stock Farm just south of town and has helped to make it a farm one can well be proud of.

The host of Dorchester friends, we are sure, join us in wishing them many years of happiness together. The will make their home with the Koehns for the present.

 

 


© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.

 

Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.

 

Become a Clark County History Buff

 

Report Broken Links

A site created and maintained by the Clark County History Buffs
and supported by your generous donations.

 

Webmasters: Leon Konieczny, Tanya Paschke,

Janet & Stan Schwarze, James W. Sternitzky,

Crystal Wendt & Al Wessel

 

CLARK CO. WI HISTORY HOME PAGE