BioM: Wiesner, Pauline (1925)
Surnames: WUEST WIESNER SEIDL SEIDEL WEISNER REISE PARKS WEILD
----Source: WEEKLY CLARION (Dorchester, Clark Co, WI) 11/20/1925
Wiesner, Pauline (18 NOV 1925)
Mr. Vincent Wuest of this village (Dorchester, Clark County, Wis.), and Mrs. Pauline Wiesner of Medford, were united in marriage Wednesday morning, Nov. 18th, 1925, at 9 a.m. at St. Louis Church, Rev. Pitzenberger read the impressive ring ceremony.
Mr. and Mrs. Frank Seidl of Colby, a son-in-law and daughter of Mr. Wuest, acted as attendants.
The bride was tastily dressed in green silk crepe, trimmed with tan, and the matron of honor, Mrs. Seidl, wore purple satin trimmed with fur.
After the ceremony they returned to the Block Hotel where an excellent wedding dinner was served to Immediate relatives of the bride and groom. They were: Mr. and Mrs. Seidl, Roman and Norbert Wuest, Mrs. Wuest's three children and Mrs. Wuest's son, Harry Weisner and family, and her three daughters, Mrs. Edward Reise, Mrs. W. Parks, and Mrs. W. J. Weild and children, all of Milwaukee.
The tables were beautifully decorated with chrysanthemums and carnations and the tasty repast prepared and served by Misses Edna Laack and Viola Schillinger.
In the early evening they were entertained by a wonderful charivari of "Katsen" music furnished by most of the citizens of the village.
After the band stopped nearly everyone (we're sure we make not mistake, for we've heard the hall was so packed there was hardly standing room), repaired to Esser's Hall and made merry dancing until after midnight.
Mr. Wuest is the genial proprietor of the Block Hotel and has mad many friends since coming to the village, who join us in congratulating them. Though the bride is not well known here, we feel sure Mr. Wuest made no mistake in his choice and Dorchester friends wish them many happy years together.
© Every submission is protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998.
Show your appreciation of this freely provided information by not copying it to any other site without our permission.
A site created and
maintained by the Clark County History Buffs